Saturday, July 3, 2010

1st Day

I have practice Bikram Yoga close to 7 years. Today is July 3, 2010. I will begin my 60 straight days of Bkiram Yoga. This will be my 4th challenge. I have not done a challenge in the summer. I can do the winter challenge. I need to take extra good care of myself since the summer heat is huge challenge for me. Wish my luck. I can do it. YES, I can! It is all about the mind and what you tell yourself. At 75 years old I will look like 35 years old. That is my intention. I will go to the 4:30 PM class today. The sun comes down hard on the studio at this time. My daughter and I are doing the challenge together. She's in another state. She told me we can do this together Mom. Yes we can!!! Zoe Zane practicing Bikram yoga student

1 comment:

  1. 1 down 59 more 90 min Bikram Yoga classes to go. 5,310 minutes on 105 degrees!

    ReplyDelete