Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 5 & 6

I'm doing 60 straight days of Bikram yoga this summer, my 4th challenge. Last night was hardcore. I hate the teacher. I can do that BC I'm a student. Nazi short smart ass teacher liked to make us suffer. Today is Day 6, and class was hardcore again. Asked the manager why no humidifier and he said yes we are doing it. The last night teacher was popping his attitude and no humidifier in class. I knew he was a man bitch and I don't like him. Bikram is very difficult, why make it more, you dumb ass! It is not about how great you are but having compassion for the class Mr. Chris that spoke Spanish like he was in the movie the Devil's Advocate. I hope he does not like me and I do not want to be his friend. Little man with a little dick atttitude who has to prove he is big. Zoe Zane

1 comment:

  1. I hated my instructor yesterday and today, both of them sucked!!!!On with the next one!!!!

    ReplyDelete