Saturday, July 17, 2010

Forgot which day I am on

Now I know I'm in the thick of it when I do not know what day I am on. Asked landlord to put my name of the lease instead of old boyfriend. He let me have my cats and then his wife changed her mind. I have been looking for new place to live. Higher rent. LOL. Proposed I put a deposit/pay to blow out duct vents when I leave. It was gud energy with male landlord. His wife owns the building. Money talks with Asians. Landlord kinda tight with fixing the building. Let is simmer with his wife for now. They let me have the cats then changed their minds. All up in the air right now but the energy is better. Day 13 for yoga I was crying. Day 14 I did pretty gud. Today is day 15. I know what day it is . Talked with daughter last night and she is working with ankle injury from Las Vegas in her 60 day Bikram challenge/day 14. She has done 14 straight days right along with me. WHEW! Zoe Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment