Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 23 and 24

Day 23 I did not see my eyes in the mirror. My place to live is all up in the air. I'm so stressed. My 91 year old Dad is dieing for sure this time. He is out of it. Went to hospital last night and had to leave BC he was crazy in his bed. Poor guy. Day 24, I was strong sucking energy off the good looking Gay teacher. I figure he is gay he doesn't look much at women. He walked around the room like a big stud. Some people even if gay like themselves. Good for him. No one knows if he is gay or they are not telling. Day 24 the room was like HOT HELL! I'm suffering enough and Bikram is torture. Why more torture??? Please air and cool the room down. Why in the hell am I doing this challenge anyway. I feel alone and disconnected. Maybe I need to go to another studio and finish it out there. zoe zane

No comments:

Post a Comment