Friday, August 20, 2010

47 - 48 - 49 Days

My back is slowly getting better. I focus on things I can do, not what I can not do.
Chris G is still a bug in my mug---ha ha ha
He has enough cocky attitude to fill up a football stadium. I'll call him Chris Gonad. HA HA HA He did notice my improvement in the camel pose, he encouraged me. I don't like teachers who have LOUD voices with a cocky attitude. I don't like ridge teachers. I was raised in a very rigid family as a child.

Day 49 - I can remember BC I am sitting here in my sweaty clothes typing. Funny Chris with the long legs and phony tail makes me laugh.

A day ago I decided I am done with a toxic person in my life. She hates successful people. I'm mad as hell, and I am done. Not matter what I do she has to put me down. I will never call her again. I said this once before but it is OVER! There is another friend that says she is my friend but I wonder if it is real. I watch what she does and she is crazy for sure!
zoe zane

World champions will be at the studio this weekend. Right now I do not give a damn about world champions. Tomorrow is day 50. After that ONLY 10 more days to go. Hold on Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment