Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm posting about my dysfuntional family on my yoga blog

The death certificate of my dead Dad at 91 years old. He died after his marriage anniversary August 1. He was married July 21

Yesterday, my younger sister and I were talking about my depression raised Dad who saved anything and everything. We joked about how he would glue his finger back on with Elmer's glue. How he would, IF he could, wire my broken legs back up after I was pushed off the roof when 4 years old. His house had canned goods from 5 years back. He would eat out of a old can and say that did not hurt me. We opened up a big barrel of rolled 4 grain cereal that was 25 years old. Fungus flew out and coked us. Get the picture? Cough cough.
Now the family is all uptight about Dad's death certificate. The estate cannot be released until the certificates are received in the mail and sent to the proper authorities. I'm still getting over the death of my Dad. The Fatso brother in law needs my sister's inheritance $$$$. He better watch it!!! If he makes her madder than Hell, she will not let him have any of it. I searched on the Net about receiving death certificates in the mail. Up to 15-20 working days to obtain a DC. I get the feeling it will take longer than what the rest of the family figures. Maybe, the first week week in September? Last night, I could not sleep. Finally, I tucked myself away in my hot pink walk in closet. I fell asleep waking up in a scary nightmare. I saw demons all over Dad's house. I cried out in fear these words: In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to leave! One jumped off the roof but the ones on the ground remained. I know what to do. The yard and the entire house needs smudging with white sage. I used keys I found in my second sister's room who is crazy, she was placed in a lock down mental institution. I opened up the house doors and windows, no one was there. I smudge it and locked it up again. My brother and sister are still in the Mormon church. They know about evil and demons. They do not understand how to get rid of evil. My Dad told me he saw demons in his house. Is that why he went to the temple after Mom died? My crazy sister lived with Dad after she died. He went to the temple to keep his sanity, to save himself. My crazy sister tormented my Dad in angry for what happened to her in my family. That will be in my book. That's why the demons are picking on my Dad's house still. I will clear out the house! After I smudged the house, I felt better. The house felt better. Zoe Zane 1st born child of a California dysfunctional home

Today is day 52 for yoga challenge. The weather is hot, drink water girl. Stay hydrated for the class tonight.

1 comment: