Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 51

I saw the skinny male world champion. Tiny guy and young, whatever, who care, I saw him. In class it was too hot. I was hot before I started. Stood outside in the free air. WONDERFUL. I was miserable in the 430 PM PST class. I hate yoga and want to go home before I even go to class. It was crowded. I hate crowded. This young girl next to me was slopping her body in my mat space. I am usually nice but not today. I hate her too. I am so glad I do not have to please anyone about what I think about day 51 yoga class. Only 9 more days to go. Hang on Zoe Girl.
On top of this my younger sisters bully husband wants my Dads money right now. All he cares about is my Dads $$$$$. I knew he was a gold digger. I hope he makes my sister so mad she does not give him anything. He does not deserve it. He is such a mean person. Day 51 sucks in yoga. W H O C A R E S !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment