Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 35 went to early 9:30AM class

I don't like the morning classes. My body needs to relax to work just right in the morning for bathroom time. Yeah know what I mean! Andy, dear Andy, she taught the class, I love her. My daughter went with me. She's crashing in Bikram. She will be alright. That is what you go through. The body knows what to do to care for itself. I did not sleep well. Going back home from dinner at son's house, I got lost in San Jose. LOL. I just drove around and around and around in a daze. A lot of change is going on for me and my life. My Dad dieing, the estate, the crazy family members and doing Bikram.....I spaced out. Lost in San Jose, your own town. eek!!!!! My daughter was following me, I turned my cell phone. OH FUCK ME! Finally we made it home. I need a nap today.

No comments:

Post a Comment