Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 46

My back is getting better. The national female, yoga champion made it on time to teach the class. Good for you Cynthia, who is tiny, slender, gumby yoga girl. I'm getting myself back. I've notice strength and flexibility in different poses. I will post that later.
I helped my family clear out my Dad's house last night. It was nice to get to know my Dad from my brother. Dad worked at United Airlines in the 1950's at $1.64 an hour. Hard to believe he was paid that wage. LOL. $$$$$ went a long ways in those days. I was raised in a lower middle class family in Santa Clara, California in a mid-century modern home. Dad wanted to buy 2 other home close by but on that wage? WOW! He had the right idea. It was tight for money growing up as the first child. I wish Dad would of talked more about how to manage your money. I did learn from his model but the tiny details, he taught me nothing. He did show me that steady is the race to get ahead. Nothing fast, like the lottery. Zoe Zane

No comments:

Post a Comment