Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 33

Day 33: It was the cocky Devil male teacher again. FUCK ME! I was in the back with daughter, last row. The sun was beating right on us. I told myself I was a Blast of Sunshine. I get over to class, DO IT, today is day 34. I'm not getting caught up in how many days I have done this time. My Dad's death, greedy family members are the distraction right now. My abusive brother-in-law is taking over my Dad's estate. I will get him out! He is not on the will at ALL! It's my sister not Steve. I flipped the bird at the teacher for being insenitive. It does not matter I'm not a teacher. I can do pretty much whatever I want and feel, I'm a paying customer. About 99% of the time everyone laugh at what I do. zoe zane
My torturing rants..... HA HA HA

No comments:

Post a Comment