Thursday, August 12, 2010

Check in with my hot pocket team - Day 40

My Dad died Aug 1st, my childhood family are the bitches hell crew, so greedy. I had mouth surgery and my landlord would not let me keep my 3 cats. This is hardest challenge I have encounter which is my 4th.

In yoga class my Dad talks to me and it's very helpful with my greedy family. There is voo doo going on in the torture chamber. he he he Even though he left his skinsuit he is very close to my lovely brain and heart. He knows how terrible he was to all of his childrne is is deeply sorry. Funny how the other side makes you see. I kept going to yoga and my mouth is healing fast.
The landlord's wife was the one who changed her mine about the cats and the new lease. My male landlord loves me AND they cashed the check for August, said nothing. Money talks! I offered to blow out the vent ducts when I move for cat dandruff. Did he drug his wife? I've felt so lost and alone. All my buddies at yoga have been very supportive.

Yesterday I went like a fast freight train over to Dad's estate and pulled out the antiques he gave me. I'm happy and will put different energy on all the pieces. I'm happy, wealthy, rich and powerful!

Right now I feel retarded. When you are retarded you can say anything and everyone laughs. Cackling out loud! HA HA HA Last night was Day 40 for retarded Miss Zoe Zane.

At the end the teacher/owner told us we could "sy" out loud-----I could not even DO THAT! I layed there blowing sweat bubbles with my lips.

Smilesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love yourself BC your damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment