Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 36, 37, 38

Day 36 - my 2 daughters left, drove back to Utah. My Dad's death broke down my baby daughter's heart. She is bonding to me and my older daughter. Thank God. She needs us.
Day 37 - Sunday I was strong. When you do this yoga it makes you bullet proof, money proof, health proof. It makes your life better. When your spine is healthy so is the entire body. The whole body is healthy.
Day 38 - Monday I have mixed emotions. Talked to an estate lawyer about my executor brother in the Mormon church who has turned against me. Actually I scare him. My family was abusive, angry and hateful. My mother and father hated each other. What great role models they were to all 5 kids. I'm undoing the damage of a loveless, heartless family. I will prevail. I'm done with the negative crap from the Mormon church and how they cover ups of dysfunctional families. The Church paints a picture that all is good and great. It's not. They cover up crimes of sexual abuse, wife beaters, alcoholism and sodomy of my disabled younger sister (who keeps taking it). My Dad's memorial is this Saturday, it will be candy covered up bull shit. They all live in a dream. No one gets fixed, just judged.
Lets send my brother's congregation to Bikram for one year every other day and watch. Now the truth will come out so they can heal. That is what I will do! Tell my angry Mormon bishop brother to go to Bikram and fix his shit. HA HA HA
I'll get in his face about his fucked up spine. Not his stinking thinking, he has too much ego. Yeah send him to the real torture chamber of life at Bikram. Laughing out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment